Tuesday, September 13, 2011

09/13/2011: NEW TRAIN LIVERIES

My apologies to all of you for being away for so long, client work and life has kept me way too busy.
Just a heads up it might not be daily challenges this week. I encourage you if you are in the mood for a challenge to try todays and on the days I'm not available to post this week, try one of the older ones you may have missed, or investigate my other art activity blog, The line game! http://thelinegame.blogspot.com/

Now, todays challenge is inspired by the various designs of the Japanese transit train livery.
Here is a page that will take you to some examples, but I've included some below as well.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2019.html



What we are going to do is to design a new look for some trains.  If you have a transit rail in your area and would like to do a design for that, that is totally awesome and acceptable!
Let's see some righteous train liveries!!! Mass transit + Rad designs = WIN!!!


Carsten Bradley
Michael Dambold

No comments:

Post a Comment